Monday, September 23, 2013

Chilling, no really my hands are cold...


I have been quite slow with this blog, I really need to pick up and do more.   I think I will also do some adult books here, since not that many people are reading this and I feel like of late I have been reading more adult books.  Especially the Outlander series, which I am now addicted to.  Oddly, it took a while for me to get through the first book, but after part of book 2, I have been flying through them.  Coming up for air this week and a break with some other library books, but I love Jamie and Claire, Roger and Brianna.

Oh, you want to know about the title?  Well, it is the second day of autumn here, and I am wearing a long sleeve shirt and jeans and smart wool socks, does that answer your question?  September has been odd, weather wise, but that's Cleveland for you.

In addition to reviewing Outlander, I think I will also do the Charley Davidson series by Darynda Jones.  An adult mismash of genres, to be sure.  It has mystery, paranormal, romance, not to mention Reyes, who has his own category because he is so HOT.  Of course, I say I will do these things, but really, I only hope to.  Here's hoping I will finish up Enola Holmes today while my KnowItNow shift is a bit light.  Au revoir, mes amis!

No comments:

Post a Comment